It’s important to choose the right product to treat your ears. We hope you find the answers to your questions among these Frequently Asked Questions. If not, please send us a message in the Contact Us section.
Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer is a safe, non-drug formula combining natural oat and aloe extracts with a blend of rich emollients. Unlike ordinary ear products, Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer is a natural oil emollient that maintains the proper pH in the ear canal and does not contain fragrance, peroxide or alcohol, making it safe for users of all ages as well as hearing aid wearers.
No. Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer should not be used by patients with ear tubes or perforated eardrums.
Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer provides relief for a variety of ear problems, including the following:
- People with sensitive ears: The gentle moisturizing and pH restoration provided by Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer can bring welcome relief and protection to people whose ears are easily irritated.
- Hearing aid users: Hearing aid users can experience excessive wax buildup due to blockage of the ear canal by the hearing aid. Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer restores the normal flow of earwax and may make it easier to remove excess earwax if necessary.
- People with very dry wax and dry ear canal skin: Very dry wax can be difficult to remove and may build up over time. Very dry ear skin may become irritated or infected. Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer may help soften dry wax so that it can be removed more easily and may help to prevent buildup. The moisturizing formulation can also help to restore both moisture and normal pH to dry ear skin, relieving discomfort. Regular use can help prevent excess dryness in the future.
- Swimmers, surfers, and divers: People involved in water sports may experience pain and irritation from water trapped in their ear canal. Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer may help relieve this discomfort. Wax that does not completely block the ear canal actually helps protect the ear canal skin and should not be removed with Q-tips or any other object. Alcohol eardrops are not recommended because they change the natural pH of the ear canal and dry out the skin, making it more prone to infection.
- People with small ear canals: Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer softens earwax for people with narrow ear canals, such as people with Down syndrome.
- Infants: Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer is safe for all ages, even those with the most sensitive ears.
Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer is available online and in select Costco stores, pharmacies, and Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) doctors offices throughout the United States and Canada. Visit the Buy Now page to purchase online.
Three to four drops may be applied to the ear canal once or twice per day. Hearing aid wearers should use it only at bedtime.
No. Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer will not interact with any other medications.
Homeopathic is the natural form of medicine that uses immeasurably small doses of medicines to stimulate the body’s own defense and healing process. Homeopathy focuses on bringing the entire body back into homeostasis, or balance.
Yes. The consistency of Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer is oily so it will coat the external ear canal skin and leave a thin layer of protection on the surface.
Although doctors who recommend Comfort Ear™ Natural Moisturizer to their patients are typically happy with the results, not all doctors are aware of it. If you are interested in using the product and would like your doctor to find out about it, please have him or her use the contact form in the Contact Us section to request more information.